INVEST IN GOOD
How do we know we’re investing in good? Far too often, we don’t. Whether we’re buying stocks, making a deposit at the bank, or saving for retirement, it’s hard to ensure that our money is matching our values. But with our Direct Public Offering, or DPO, that all changes. See why others invested, read our pitch deck, and Invest in Good today!
Can your other investments do this?
- Invest as little as $1,000 (or as much as $5 million)
- Earn up to 7.5%
- Help American families fix their finances
- Enable 17,000 life-changing loans
- Fight payday lenders and other predatory financial services
- Create 60 jobs over five years
Earn up to 7.5%. End poverty.
How It Works
An investment in Social Capital Fund is an investment in a more just and equitable future. Here’s how to invest:
- Read the Investor Prospectus
- Complete the Investor Inquiry Form or contact our President, Andy Posner, to discuss your investment:
- 866-584-3651, Ext. 105
- Fill out an Investor Subscription Agreement
- Sign up for your quarterly Investor-Only Newsletter
- Begin receiving interest-only payments on January 1, 2018
- Receive interest-only payments annually until your loan matures
- Upon loan maturity, receive one final payment of interest plus principal
This table lists the maximum interest rates available for investments of given size and term. Any investor may elect to receive a lower interest rate.
|Initial Investment||6 Years||7 Years||8 Years||9 Years|
|$1,000 - $10,000||1.5%||2%||2.5%||3.5%|
|$11,000 - $50,000||2%||2.5%||3%||4%|
|$51,000 - $250,000||3%||3.5%||4%||5%|
|$251,000 - $500,000||3.5%||4%||4.5%||5.5%|
|$501,000 - $1,000,000||4.5%||5%||5.5%||6.5%|
|$1,001,000 - $5,000,000||5.5%||6%||6.5%||7.5%|
Social Capital Fund is a nonprofit, tax-exempt, Type I supporting organization under Section 509(a)(3) of the IRS Tax Code because it is supervised and controlled by its supported organization, Capital Good Fund. It does so in two ways: first, Social Capital Fund provides loan servicing to Capital Good Fund—things like loan review and collections—that improve operational efficiency. And second, Social Capital Fund raises social investments from forward-thinking individuals, family foundations, endowments, and financial institutions. Even better, Social Capital Fund pays these social investors up to 7.5%, and uses the funds to enable Capital Good Fund to invest in its seven-year plan to cover 100% of its operating expenses from its loan portfolio.
Here’s how it works: you invest as little as $1,000 or as much as $5 million in Social Capital Fund. Social Capital Fund releases the funds to Capital Good Fund, which makes thousands of loans to American families. As these loans are paid back with interest, Capital Good Fund forwards a portion of the earnings to Social Capital Fund, which then pays you back—plus interest—on your maturity date. Along the way, you’ll also receive annual interest-only payments. This one-of-a-kind social investment opportunity improves our communities while offering competitive interest rates!